Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hello and a Sample of what you'll get!

Sometimes I have too many thoughts in my head.

Sometimes I have too few thoughts in my head.

I can't seem to find the happy medium, you know? There's something to be said for wisdom, but at the same time ignorance can be bliss. It is a constant war in my head.

This of course brings us to Ice Cream. Personally, I would say that my favorite Ice Cream is Mint Chocolate Chip. It's yummy, and it's green. Another favorite of mine is Pistachio Gelato. OK - I realize that Ice Cream and gelato are different, but they're both cold and they are both green - kind of like my friend Sarah who got sick after eating oysters in Alaska one time.

This world is crazy, man. I turn on the news and half the time it's people looking for things to be outraged about. Isn't there enough crap to be upset about without looking for more things? I think that a lot of people aren't happy unless they're unhappy...and nothing makes them happier (unhappier?) than bringing everyone else down around them. The scientific term for these people is "buttmonkeys."

Well, I hope you all enjoy your visit. I'm going to gather my thoughts and try to post something coherent next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home