Saturday, July 08, 2006

Pet Names

I once had a cat. His name was Meow Ming. I thought it was clever.

If I had a dog, it would be Charles Bark-ley.

If I had a ferret, it's name would be Clyde...not after Clyde "the Glide" Drexler, but rather for the HGIC on Pac-Man.

If I had a horse it's name would be Cloppertop.

If I had a snake, it's name would be "AAAAAHHH!!!" because that's what I'd scream every time I saw it.

If I had a Bengal Tiger, it's name would be "Cause of Death" because it's stupid to own a Bengal Tiger.

If I had a fish, I would have two, and their names would be "Monroe" and "Doctrine" named, of course, for Monroe, Louisiana and the Doctrine of faith in the Catholic Church. Duh!

If I had a snail then I'd name it "Hold the Salt" more as a reminder to me when I feed it than anything else.

If I had a horse (in addition to Cloppertop) it's name would be a pony named Pinky Pie, because my nieces would love it!

If I had a tarantula, I'd name it Christopher Walken, because tarantulas freak me out, and so does Christopher Walken.


Perhaps I should just stick with Sea Monkeys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home