Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Vegetarian = Bully

Chicken is delicious! Is there a more delicious animal on this planet?

I'm a carnivore and I'm proud of it. Actually, I guess I'm an Omnivore, seeing as how I ate a salad with my chicken earlier. Whatever you label me, just make sure that meat is on the menu! I like cow, I like lamb, I like Turkey, I like buffalo...but I don't like fish. Eww! Have you seen what's in the ocean? Why not just eat sludge and get it over with!

One thing that I am not is an Herbivore. I do not understand vegetarians at all. Vegans...oy, now there's something wrong with them! How can they go through life without tasting the joy that is cheese, for crying out loud?!?!?!?!?

My big problem with vegetarianism is that they are, at heart, bullies. They are the worst kind of people. Animals can defend themselves, after all. They have a chance.

Carrots don't.

Have you ever seen the greedy, malevolent look of a vegan when they rip a carrot from the ground, where it lived in it's defenseless manner? I haven't seen a look like that since this kid I went to school with made his morning milk money rounds.

For shame, Vegans! For shame! Unless your diet consists completly of poison ivy, Venus flytraps and Seymour II then I never want to hear a lecture from you on what I eat. My food has a chance unlike yours, you bullying bastards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home