Monday, August 21, 2006

Busy day


Here's another one for today -

Back to my dark colors! Much better! Not my favorite silhouette, but I like the coloring to this one. I may try a larger version with these colors and that pose. This background is the one I did the other night which I posted a few days ago if you'll recall.

Well, I made my first fantasy football transaction today. I dropped TJ Duckett (who didn't go to the Jets) and picked up the Texans' Vernand Morency, whom I think will have a great year. I'm hoping for a couple good games out of him until Portis is healthy, and on a non-fantasy front, I'm thrilled with his first showing this season for the Texans! He really does have good breakaway speed and he has great field vision. Of course, we're looking at a RB-by-committee situation here in Houston, but I think that Morency will get the bulk of the carries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home