Friday, August 18, 2006

A colorful update!


Another Friday Update!

This is the one from a few days ago that I was ready to junk, if not for the fact that someone who's opinion I value greatly saw some potential in it. It's still not a favorite, but I did have fun finishing it off. I stopped short of adding ruby-red lips, thinking that would have been overkill. It's amazing how adding a few different things changes the entire image. Compare this to a few posts back where I had the original. The Gold and Silver changed this image completely, making the colors much more vibrant, in my opinion.

I still need to figure out lighting on these pictures a bit better, because some of this is still lost in the translation. Regardless, this one will move from the WiP file to the finished folder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home