Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm back!

JMPTX: Welcome to 2007, James! Where have you been? Why are you interviewing yourself in the third person?

James: Hi there, me! On the advise of my attorneys I cannot answer those questions at this time.

JMPTX: Fair enough. So, now that you're back are you going to keep posting some paintings and complain about things in the world?

James: Well, I'm not posting many paintings now, not while I have some things in the works. I will say that I'm happier with what I've been doing lately, and I feel that I've gotten out of the re-introduction mode of painting that you've seen so far. I've been working on several commissions, and I will post those (with the new owner's approval) once the sales are final. As for the complaining: not so much. I just don't have as much use for it.

JMPTX: Interesting - so why the hell are we here?

James: Well, I'm going to focus on the things that I like, such as the goings-on in the DC Universe of Comics, as well as other Comic topics.

JMPTX: What's on your mind these days?

James: Well, the big thing, of course, is that 52 is winding down...and then DC is counting down. Looking forward to that!

JMPTX: But not all is peachy, eh?

James: "Eh?" What are you, Canadian?

JMPTX: Shut up, hoser!

James: Great, now you'll be saying things like "aboot," won't you.

JMPTX: ....dude, I'm you. Why are you arguing with you?

James: Self-loathing.

JMPTX: That's acceptible. So, when are you starting on the new Comics thoughts?

James: Right after this interview is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home